Flipgrid has published a list of Do’s and Don’ts for getting started using Flipgrid in your classroom.
- Do follow your school policies around using the application and sharing with other schools
- Do clean up the student content when you no longer need it or if you leave your school mid-year.
- Do be sure to collect consent forms from all students before onboarding them on the platform, completed by parents/guardians.
- Do comply with any student requests to take down Flipgrid content.
- Do let students know that the tool is for educational purposes only.
- Don’t share student information outside the classroom or the school.
- Don’t use Flipgrid to request students to buy things (for example, don’t encourage them to use Amazon to buy a book or download a paid app).